Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SMANDELTAAAAAAA!

     Hello my name is BELLA BARZEERA TAURIZH , you can call me BELLA or just call me BE . I’m 16th years old , I was born on 5 MAY 1995 --> 05051995 (full of number 5 , right ? hehe I think this is just accidential :p ) , oh yaa .. I’m school at SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang (it usually call SMAN DELTA) (search it ! http://sman8tangerang.sch.id/) this logo of my school :






     It so cool right ? SMA Negeri 8 sustain a globe ! My school try to worldwide. Achievement in my school more about the academic, such as: economic, biology, mathematics, earth, speech contest, etc.
     My school famous about discipline , if you come late to school for about 2 minutes it will be your bad dream . Because there were surly teachers who were ready to handle you , especially by mr. Fuad . Oooww .. it will be a bad day for you if you get problem with him I think .. So, be carefull with discipline ! That’s advice that should be taken into consideration ..
     Oh my ! I forget something ..
Honestly I make this blog because of my ICT teacher , ms. Dina --->  http://dinafitriamurad.blogspot.com/

     One thing is difficult in making this blog is arrange the words for the post !
Maybe now , I just can write until this .. so it’s to be continued ..

No comments:

Post a Comment