Sunday, May 13, 2012

Special Moment #1


Saturday, 5th MAY of2012 was my best day I ever had !! Beacause I have 2 moment special there, there were my sweet 17th and my anniversary 6th month with my boyfriend Shinichi Chandra Zefanyo Saragi (the name like Shinichi Kudo but it’s not the same guys :-p hehe)
I woke up early than usually, my mom and my daddy give me doa, wishes, hug and kiss for me. I’m not realize that i was late come to school. 6.30 I went to school, ran with heavy bag, sit on public transportation (ankot), and walking fast to school. 6.43 I arrived at school, really tired with heavy breath, met my boyfriend infront of my class. I gave my sweetest smile to him, he catch my hand and say happy birthday for me, he kiss my head and hug me once. Bell ringing, I went to my class. When I arrived at my chair, I can’t resist my smile, I was really happy got a bucket of flower. But from who ? I took a little peace of peaper inside the flower and read it. That was from Nichi, he said happy birthday for me, wishes for me, and happy anniversary 6th month for us. I can’t stop my smile, really embarrassed, so romantic right ? Hehehe :p



12.15 bell was ringing, time the end of study. After bell I ran out to my mom and daddy who came to school and brought 3 big boxes of pizza hut and half dozen J.Co for my friends in school. I took it and before went back to school i never forget to kiss my parents before :* :* muuaach ..
I put it in class, in class the students were really crowded. But in second I ran out to went out from school and met Nichi. I gave a half dozen donnuts J.Co to Nichi, because want the donnuts for him, some his friends, and 2 his brother. When I opened the door class XI. Science. 2 I got surprised !! My Friends setiawati brought cake and the other were singing happy birthday for me !! Ooouuuhh big hug for STUDIO {()} {()} and nichi came behind me, setawati give the cake to him. So, when I make wishes there was nichi who brought the cake infront of me.

 (komuk aja deeh gua di situ !! Parah nih yg motoin :( :( )


After that I gave my first cake to Nichi, because he was my special person there. And after that my friends, we got many foods in that day from 3 big boxes pizza, and cake, all looks really happy. And I really really happy !! Thank you so much nichi, and my friends :* :* muach ...

No comments:

Post a Comment